I want to thank Ara from Sparks of Ara for tagging me for this award. Go support her blog by checking it out here.
So the rules of this tag/award are:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Let us get started:
If you could take a trip anywhere, where would you go?
If money wasn’t an issue, I would probably go on a road trip through America or Europe. I would love to travel around someday and I think the term wanderlust applies to me.
2. What TV shows do you like watching?
I don’t really watch TV, as we don’t have one in the house. But I do watch Project MC2 and Free Rein on Netflix if that counts.
3. Do you have a favourite holiday?
I really enjoy the first day of the New Year, so January 1st. For me, it is a good time to think about the year ahead of me and to think of all the things I have to accomplish before next year. But I also like thinking back about the stuff I’ve done and what I had all done.
4. Is it Pee-can or Peh-cahn, or do you say it differently?
I say Pee-can. Is it some Canadian thing because most Americans say Pee-cahn.
5. Do you want kids when you are older?
I do want kids when I’m older, but maybe only 2-3. I really like big cities, so I want to live in a city in an apartment, high above the ground.
6. Where do you want to live in the future?
I pretty much answered this question in question 5, but I would love to live in the city. Maybe Vancouver or Victoria, as I don’t want to live in America.
7. What is your favourite pastime?
I love reading. Like, a lot. So I would say, reading, writing, journaling, listening to music, organizing, a little more reading, and planning. And some more reading.
8. Are you an avid reader?
Well, do you like to breathe?
9. What are 5 random words you think of when looking at the ceiling?
Croutons, chickens, inner tubes, Percy Jackson, and a cherry blossom tree in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Japan.
10. What makes the best house colour?
I’m no HGTV expert, but I think a brownstone building is the coolest. You know, the red brick with the old chipped green fire escape.
11. Pickles or olives?
I’ve never had olives, so I’ll go with pickles.
12. Sokeefe or Fitzphie?
If you aren’t a Keeper of the Lost Cities fan, then this isn’t for you. But since I don’t think Fitz or Keefe is good enough for Sophie, I create my own category. Enter: Sophexie. Prounouced, sew-f-x-ee
It is the combination of Dex and Sophie because, in my opinion, they are perfect together. I actually hate Fitz so much I made a hate dedicated to him. It goes like this:
I really hate Fitz/ He’s such a ditz/ sure he’s cute/ but he makes me want to puke/ yes, oh yes/ I really hate Fitz.
I’m currently working on the lyrics of verse two, which goes out to Keefe. Any feedback or ideas that I could use?
And that is all the questions I was given to answer. Now onto the second part of this tag:
11 random facts about me:
- I love listening to my music superloud and I never use earbuds, only headphones.
- I can read, listen to music, walk around, and uphold part of a conversation with someone all at the same time
- Some friends bond over boys, fashion, or food. My friend and I nerd over Sci-fi novels together
- I am a nerd
- I love math. Like, pre-algebra kinda math
- I really like lofi beats. It is my go-to instrumental music
- I have a jar where I put all my loose change, and the money is dedicated to book buying
- I call myself lucky if I get 7 hours of sleep on a school night
- I have once lived off 1 and a half hours of sleep for the duration of about 35-40 hours
- I am a fangirl and proud of it
- I am constantly telling my friend about the latest book I’ve read, but when I’m reading a new book I won’t talk to my friends.
And the next nominees for The Liebster Award are:
And your questions are:
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- If you were a fictional character, whose story would you want to live in?
- Press shuffle on your playlist, and name the first 5 songs that play
- What was the wackiest thing you have ever done?
- Who do you consider your best friend?
- What is your favourite book?
- What would you rather be: a turtle, a fish, a lizard, or a caterpillar?
- Who is your role model?
- If you had to be stuck on a desert island for a week and could only take one out of the five things, what would you pick and why? A pen, a slice of bread, a dead battery, a pair of mismatched socks, or an umbrella.
- When you were little, what did you want to be?
- A quote that you live by
Thank you agian to Ara for tagging me!