Hello everyone! I’m back with yet another tag! Though it’s 5 months overdue.
Diamond from Build A Bears Furever tagged me for the Liebster Award and here are the rules rewritten by yours truly.
Thank the tagger, answer the questions, state some personal facts for the internet, tag some people, provide them with questions to answer.
So let us move along with the blog post.
What is your favorite movie series?
Um…. I don’t really watch lots of movies. Maybe Greenhouse Academy, even though it isn’t a movie.
Do I have any pets?
Not at the moment, but in June my family is getting a little black and white multi-shih-tzu puppy
What is one of your hobbies you think you could turn into a career?
Pretty much all of them. I’m writing a novel, so I could become an author. I have a YouTube channel, so I could become a YouTuber. I have a blogger, so I could become a blogger or a news journalist.
What is a book you would recommend that everyone read?
*Rubs hands gleefully and grins* You don’t know what you’re asking.
- Gilt Hollow by Lorie Langdon
- Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City by Kristen Miller
- Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Losing Brave by Bailee Madison and Stefne Miller
- Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
- Unblemish by Sara Ella
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Warcross by Marie Lu
- Legend by Marie Ly
- Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan
- Evaporation of Sofi Snow by Mary Weber
- Doon by Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp
How many notebooks have you filled up in your life?
That my friends is a very good question. Let me see if I have enough fingers.
Around 20, give or take. I always fill up one journal per year, and then I have countless noveling notebooks and ones filled with stories I’ve written.
Do I like stuffed animals?
Are you thinking of stuffed animals like, I’ve killed this fox and now I want to preserve him and display him on the coffee table, or stuffed animals like, the huge collection of beanie boos my sister has? In either case, I’m not a big fan.
I walk into a room and feel the beady glass eyes boring holes in my skin. They’re probably secretly spying on us and have been gathering until from the first century. Once they make their way into the pentagon, they could take over. Just take the time to imagine a stuffed bear threatening you with his little plushy buddies behind him.
Am I sentimental, or can I easily throw things away?
Depends on what it is. I’m not a big fan of big changes if I had loved it before. Like getting a new couch. I like the old one that squeaks and groans.
But I can easily go through my own stuff and throw it into the growing black garbage bag. Only things that hold vivid memories I keep. Like the tattered and tattooed hat from the day I dressed up like a homeless man. (Long story)
Turn up the heat or bundle up?
Bundle up in front of the fire with a good book.
Ice cream or cake?
Cake is good any day at anytime. You don’t know what to have for breakfast? Cut yourself a hearty slice of chocolate cake. A snack to fuel you at 2 am as you struggle over Character Arcs? The cake will help. It’s the power of flour, sugar, and icing.
What is the ideal birthday party for me?
Having my closest friends over and just hanging out. Going for a long walk with them and fooling around downtown at the parks in the rain. Listening to music and having a dance party before settling down to talk and laugh.
11 facts about I:
- I like to read
- I can butcher a guitar like nobody’s business
- I’m kinda obsessed with Twenty-One Pilots
- I tend to word my sentences very strangely sometimes and use words that retired 20 years ago
- I live in beautiful British Columbia
- Math is probably my favorite subject
- I’m almost never seen wearing a skirt
- Night time is the best part of the day. The world is asleep and you are alone and aren’t forced to be around people
- I can speak 3 languages. English, French, and Spanish
- I’m a very aesthetic kind of girl
- I am very organized and very rarely have a messy room
Mya Gray from Life behind the Camera
Arabella from Sparks of Ara
Clara from Clara and Co.
Chloe Mali from A Girl Always Dreaming
And anyone else who desires to do this.
- If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be?
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- Biggest fear?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- If you were to run away, where would you go?
- If you were given the choice of living with a tail or one leg, what would you chose?
- How would life be different if all the land animals could only fly and all the flying animals could only swim, and all the swimming animals could only walk?
- If you were a fairy tale character, who would you want to be?
- What is the first animal you think of?
- What is the biggest collection you own?
- If you had to listen to the same song over and over for the rest of you life without stopping, what song would it be?
And that is all for today! Have an awesome week further,