The time has arrived to throw your backpacks and school supplies in the back of your closet. You don’t have to think of school for 2 and half months. That’s about 75 days of relaxtion and pure bliss.
Of if you’re like me and can’t just handle having freetime to do nothing. You always have to do something whether it’s writing, working, or filming. But I love to compile lists of things I want to do in my life.
I did a post like this last year and had a recap at the end and I’m going to do that again this year. So sit back and enjoy!
- Finish writing draft 1 and 2 of Chase
- Win July Camp NaNoWriMo (More on that later)
- Finish the Destruction of Wonderboy (I’m co-authoring it with Mya. It’s becoming quite the masterpiece)
- Blog every week hopefully
- Read 60 books
- Dye my hair
- Wreck a Wreck-This-Journal
- Film my summer movie
- Photoshoots. Lots of them
- Give barbies a makeover
Just hanging out
- Have a bunch of friends over and just walk around town and fool around
- Dance in the rain
- Have a bonfire
- Campouts in my backyard with lots of fairy lights
- Go shopping with my closest friends
- Meet my internet friend (I highly doubt that’ll happen, but I can always dream.
- Go camping with my family
- Work. (That’s not really a goal, but it’ll take up most of my summer)
- Save some money, spend some money
- Go to the Vancouver Public Library again
- Take lots of walks
As you can see, I have a full summer. But as I mentioned before, I’m participating in Camp NaNoWriMo. If you want/need a cabin to be in, I’d love to add you to ours. Just leave your username in the comments below if you’re interested so I can add you.
Have an awesome summer everybody! See you next time…